How does fear play a role in your life? We've done the leg work of curating some fabulous pieces of digital content from scientists, thought-leaders, researchers, and more surrounding fear and the comfort zone. Tap below to explore and learn...
- Transcending your comfort zone
- The five truths about fear
- This is what happens when you move out of the comfort zone
- The biology of fear
- Does fear extinction in the laboratory predict outcomes of exposure therapy?
- The role of the amygdala in fear and anxiety
Now that you're more familiar with the concept of fear, open up The Guide and reflect. Not sure what to write about? Use these prompts as inspiration...
- What do you fear most? Why?
- How have you let fear control you in the past? Will your future be different?
- Today I will get out of my comfort zone by __________.
Let the reflecting begin! 🙂