Growth mindset, a term coined by psychologist Carol Dweck, plays a large role in learning and everyday living. We've done the leg work of curating some fabulous pieces of digital content from scientists, thought-leaders, researchers, and more surrounding this topic. Tap below to explore and learn...
- The power of believing that you can improve
- Paper towns and why learning is awesome
- The truth about your brain
- Structural brain plasticity in adult learning and development
- Cortical plasticity: from synapses to maps
- Neural plasticity of development and learning
Now that you're more familiar with growth mindset, open up The Guide and reflect. Not sure what to write about? Use these prompts as inspiration...
- When was the last time you remember having a fixed mindset about something? How did you feel?
- After watching/reading this content on growth mindset, what was your biggest takeaway?
- Through effort and determination, I can ______________.
Let the reflecting begin! 🙂