What habits have you adopted in your current lifestyle? We've done the leg work of curating some fabulous pieces of digital content from scientists, thought-leaders, researchers, and more surrounding this topic. Tap below to explore and learn...
- How to start new habits that actually stick
- 5 science-approved ways to break a bad habit
- I’ve interviewed 300 high achievers about their morning routines...
- The importance of creating habits and routine
- Corticostriatal determinants of goal-directed and habitual action
- When do habits persist despite conflict with motives?
Now that you're more familiar with habits and habit-forming, open up The Guide and reflect. Not sure what to write about? Use these prompts as inspiration...
- What does a healthy, balanced routine look like for you?
- What's your most destructive habit? Write one small step you plan on taking to break that habit...
- I tend to form ______________ habits when ______________.
Let the reflecting begin! 🙂