Do you practice mindfulness? We've done the leg work of curating some fabulous pieces of digital content from scientists, thought-leaders, researchers, and more surrounding this topic. Tap below to explore and learn...
- How to protect your focus and reach 'flow state'
- Mind the bump: mindfulness and how the brain works
- 5-minute meditation you can do anywhere
- When science meets mindfulness
- A systematic review and meta-analysis of mediation studies
- How to take your mindfulness practice everywhere you go
- Mindfulness-based therapy
The effects of mindfulness meditation training on multitasking in a
high-stress information environment
- Research-backed secrets to concentration
Now that you're more familiar with the concepts behind mindfulness, open up The Guide and reflect. Not sure what to write about? Use these prompts as inspiration...
- How has your experience responding to The Guide's "morning mindfulness" prompt been?
- ___________ helps me focus because it ___________.
Let the reflecting begin! 🙂