We spend a lot of time along with our own thoughts; shouldn't we think deeper about the messages we tell ourselves? We've done the leg work of curating some fabulous pieces of digital content from scientists, thought-leaders, researchers, and more surrounding this topic. Tap below to explore and learn...
- How to stop holding yourself back
- I talk to myself!
- Your brain is wired for negative thoughts. Here’s how to change it.
- Why saying is believing - the science of self-talk
- Thinking traps: how to let go of negative thoughts
- Positive thinking: stop negative self-talk to reduce stress
- Assessing the accuracy of self-reported self-talk
- Letting go: mindfulness and negative automatic thinking
Now that you're more familiar with the concepts behind self-talk, open up The Guide and reflect. Not sure what to write about? Use these prompts as inspiration...
- How do you speak to yourself? How do you want to speak to yourself?
- Write down a negative thought you've had recently. Now, challenge that...
- What's one affirmation you have for today?
Let the reflecting begin! 🙂